Mari State University
424000, Yoshkar-Ola, 1 Lenin Square
Doctor of biological sciences, professor
Head of laboratory of molecular bioenergetics, Mari State University
• Current Problems in Biology
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
1. Two grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR):
1.1. No. 01-04-48317 Comparative studies of the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation by fatty acids in the mitochondria of various animals, characterized by the effectiveness of thermoregulation;
1.2. No. 05-04-48688 Features of the uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondria of vertebrates under the influence of stress factors and aging.
2. Three research programs “Universities of Russia”:
2.1. UR.07.01.049 Comparative study of the mechanisms of uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation by fatty acids in mitochondria of poikilothermic and homeothermic animals with different body weights;
2.2. UR.07.01.013 Comparative study of fatty acid uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation in mitochondria of homeothermic animals of different ages;
2.3. UR.07.01.110 Comparative study of the uncoupling effect of fatty acids in the mitochondria of animals with a maximum lifespan during aging and oxidative stress.
3. The project of the analytical departmental target program “Development of the scientific potential of higher education (2009-2011)” No. 2.1.1/4556 (2.1.1/13090) Study of mechanisms and ways of regulating the action of free fatty acids as inducers of the permeability of the outer mitochondrial membrane for proteins.
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• “University proceedings. Volga region. Natural sciences”
• ORCID ID 0000-0003-0673-7305
• Web of Science Researcher ID F-4386-2014
• SCOPUS ID 7007149538
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 90708
Дата создания: 18.12.2020 14:24
Дата обновления: 30.08.2022 12:42